Go Back   Oregon Green Free Forums - Oregons Premiere OMMP community. > OGF Community Info > OGF Website Tutorials and Info

OGF Website Tutorials and Info Information to help you use this website and its forum software.

Old August 5th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1
pSteve
DutchUncle/ActingPDXPrez
Verified OMMP

Thanked 16,244 Times in 5,136 Posts
Chats: 0
OGF Chapter: PDX-Metro
pSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default What the heck are user notes, and why can't I use them?

I see 'user notes' in my profile.
Someone sent me one years ago.
It's still there in my profile. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete it.
But when I try to use that feature, I get the old 'you do not have permission' message.
Please explain user notes, and why I can't send or delete them.
pSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pSteve For This Useful Post:
deafcat69 (August 5th, 2011), StickyfingahZ (August 5th, 2011)
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #2
Sopha King
One Day at a Time
Verified OMMPOGF Board Member

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,061 Posts
Chats: 244
OGF Chapter: PDX-West
Sopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm, you got me. Looks like another form of a pm from a user to you. I can delete user notes on request
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:14 PM   #3
StickyfingahZ
The Master of Disaster
Verified OMMP

Thanked 7,749 Times in 2,920 Posts
Chats: 17
StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.

I had always wondered that too.
StickyfingahZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #4
oregond56
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanked 6,602 Times in 2,585 Posts
OGF Chapter: PDX-East
oregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond repute

Its like the rep points, its another form of pm.
oregond56 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to oregond56 For This Useful Post:
StickyfingahZ (August 5th, 2011)
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #5
StickyfingahZ
The Master of Disaster
Verified OMMP

Thanked 7,749 Times in 2,920 Posts
Chats: 17
StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.StickyfingahZ To many good thinigs to say about this person to list here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregond56 View Post
Ah! I see, Thank you
StickyfingahZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #6
pSteve
DutchUncle/ActingPDXPrez
Verified OMMP

pSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond reputepSteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really?
How do you send a user note?
Send me one now.
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #7
oregond56
OGF Verified Cardholder
Verified OMMP

Thanked 6,602 Times in 2,585 Posts
OGF Chapter: PDX-East
oregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond reputeoregond56 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pSteve View Post
Really?
How do you send a user note?
Send me one now.
I'm sending you user notes telepathically.
oregond56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #8
Sopha King
One Day at a Time
Verified OMMPOGF Board Member

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,061 Posts
Chats: 244
Sopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond reputeSopha King has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see any tabulation associated with them, unlike rep.

It does look like a way for someone to post a message to you that anyone visiting your profile can see.

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Sopha King For This Useful Post:
deafcat69 (August 5th, 2011)
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #9
kristi
Curious
Garden GeekOGF Board MemberVerified OMMP

Thanked 23,189 Times in 6,738 Posts
Chats: 557
kristi has disabled reputation

I think only the mods and admin can see them

do or do not, there is no such thing as try
Yoda

kristi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kristi For This Useful Post:
deafcat69 (August 5th, 2011)
Old August 5th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #10
pSteve
DutchUncle/ActingPDXPrez
Verified OMMP

Quote:
I'm sending you user notes telepathically.
Fresh!